fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Confused but willing to get this done

Confused but willing to get this done 4 years 11 months ago #17477

• Marylou Rodriguez
  • Marylou Rodriguez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello All,

I'm new in this PrepCast. I have been trying to get around this site and very confused where to start. I've not taken the exam but I took a PM certification class for 2 years in UC Berkeley Extension. There's always something that comes up. Now that I'm not busy, I'd like to get this training here so I can pass the exam.

Anyone willing here to be my study partner? Alright where do we start here?

Best
Last edit: by Marylou Rodriguez.

Confused but willing to get this done 4 years 11 months ago #17478

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hello Marylou,

Would you please elaborate in regards to what you mean by "I have been trying to get around this site and very confused where to start." Does that mean you are having trouble getting to and watching the lessons, or are you confused about the sheer amount of 'stuff' you have to study for the exam?

I'm happy to help, but I need to know where exactly you are stuck.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login