fbpx

Reply: Seeking Advice for the PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Seeking Advice for the PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17494

Tejal Fadia

I was under wrong impression that Pearson will be home based testing and mostly people are having issues with the Internet speed and fails for many reasons! But now I have that sorted out and have understood that this is another vendor like Pro- Metrics so I'm not concerned about that anymore.

Thanks.
4 years 10 months ago #17491

Bruce Haskin

Hello,

Do you mind if I ask why you are apprehensive about taking the test through Pearson vs Pro Metrics? I've been wondering what is the difference.

Thank you!

Bruce
4 years 10 months ago #17476

Tejal Fadia

I've really urgent question. If I'm planning to take the exam by 15th June, what kind of strategy should I adopt? I had read PMBOK in the past but couldn't remember! I've gone through Rita's and Andy's books. I tried to take the sample tests and I'm getting just 66 - 70%. I'm working as a project team member since 2016. I had started PMP studies since Sep 2018 and I want to finish it before July 2019 as I'm not willing to take the exam in Pearson testing instead of Pro Metrics.I'm very much looking for your response at the earliest.
Thanks,

Tmansi.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login