fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 60 days remaining...

60 days remaining... 4 years 10 months ago #17433

• Jefferson Nunn
  • Jefferson Nunn's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I signed up first for PMI because I wanted the book. I then signed up for Prepcast just this month as I had saved up enough to do it.
I now realize that I need 2-3 months to prepare for this test. I have an application deadline of 60 days. I don’t want to do the application until I am ready to take the test. What happens if I let the application expire? I am thinking of taking the test in July.
Thanks,
Jefferson

60 days remaining... 4 years 10 months ago #17439

• Michele Pelham
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Once you submit your application, you have a year to take the exam.

60 days remaining... 4 years 10 months ago #17443

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Jefferson,

If you do not take the test within the 1-year eligibility period after PMI has approved your application, then you have to start again 'from zero'. That means that your application will expire and you will not receive a refund. You have to submit a new application and pay all the fees again.

When exactly did PMI approve your application?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

60 days remaining... 4 years 10 months ago #17444

• Jefferson Nunn
  • Jefferson Nunn's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
They haven't approved my application. I haven't submitted an application because I was waiting to take the test before proceeding. Now I understand that I can submit an application and then take a test within one year. This will work. Thanks.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login