fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Information required for Valid Photo ID

Information required for Valid Photo ID 4 years 10 months ago #17382

• Sarita
  • Sarita's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

I need some information on the certification exam for PMP.

1. I am from INDIA, as I am planning to join my husband in Canada for few months can I take the certification exam there?
2. If yes, I have only my passport as my photo ID, is that sufficient to appear for the certification ?
3. I have not yet filled my application form, if I am planning to / eligible to take exam in Canada, which address should I fill?

Information required for Valid Photo ID 4 years 10 months ago #17383

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Sarita,

The only people who can truly answer your questions are the folks working for PMI Support. I could give you my 'best guess', but that will not help you at all...

Therefore... please visit www.pmi.org/about/contact and contact PMI directly. The fastest way to get answers is by clicking the "Chat now" link on the right.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login