fbpx

Reply: Pass PMP on 9 May 2019

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass PMP on 9 May 2019

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17365

Jason Rodriguez

First, I should said...CONGRATS. Definitely a great accomplishment.

Given you recently took the exam, how do you feel the comparison between real exam was to the simulator?
4 years 10 months ago #17362

Cezar Varin

I was scoring only about 60-65% in the pm prepcast simulator. I did not attempt any other simulator. But 2 days before my exam i took the 1st exam in the simulator and scored around 89%. Maybe because i have analyzed the exam questions before by using the learning tab.

On the day of exam i thought i will fail. But when i click the end button “congratulations” pop up on my screen.
4 years 10 months ago #17360

Jason Rodriguez

Can you share how many mock exams you took and related scores? Trying to gauge how to best invest my final couple of days. So far I taken four mock exams (on the simulator) and scored 83, 82, 83, 82.
4 years 10 months ago #17359

Jason Rodriguez

Can you share how many mock exams you took and related scores? Trying to gauge how to best invest my final couple of days. So far I taken four mock exams (on the simulator) and scored 83, 82, 83, 82.
4 years 10 months ago #17350

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Cezar,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
4 years 10 months ago #17349

Cezar Varin

Pass may PMP yesterday. A very big thanks to PMPrepcast Simulator and the people behind this simulator. The simulator really help me a lot in understanding the PMP processes and knowledge areas. The questions in the simulator really helps in analyzing what is in the Pmbok by referencing the answers to it. Really recommended to future exam takers for PMP. One more very important thing that helped is the live feedback. Where in one can click live feedback button on the question and ask for clarification directly from the helpdesk team regarding that particular question.

Thanks again and may this simulator help more future exam takers pass their exam.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login