fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Eligibility for PMP

Eligibility for PMP 4 years 11 months ago #17308

• Amol Gor
  • Amol Gor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am Civil Engineer and I have total 4 year of experience and my experience is on site engineering and office work so will that my experience will be counted in 3500 hours?

Eligibility for PMP 4 years 11 months ago #17325

• Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Amol,
Did you mean 4,500 hours? A bachelor's degree requires at least 4,500 hours for eligibility. One way to see if your 4 years of experience count towards the 4,500 hours is to look at the exam content outline for the 5 domains. If you have the experience based on some or most of the tasks listed in each of the 5 domains, then those experiences can be counted towards the 4,500 hours.
I strongly recommend that you read the PMP handbook and the PMP Exam Content Outline to understand PMI eligibility requirements. Below are the links:
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...ssional-handbook.pdf
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...nal-exam-outline.pdf
After reading the documents, if you have any questions, feel free to post it here again.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login