fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP 1ST ATTEMPT AT/AT/AT/T/BT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP 1ST ATTEMPT AT/AT/AT/T/BT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17216

Cornelius Fichtner

I'm blushing:

"I want to very specially thank Cornelius Fitchner who in the last 4 weeks through the PrepCast Video lessons had become my closest friend"

:blush: :whistle: :cheer:
4 years 10 months ago #17215

Amy Martinez

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendations on your successes for preparing for the PMP. Job well done!
4 years 10 months ago #17214

Enimini Idiongette

Hello everyone,

Just to share the good news of receiving my PMP badge of honours today at my first try. I would like to thank God who I believe has made this possible.

I want to very specially thank Cornelius Fitchner who in the last 4 weeks through the PrepCast Video lessons had become my closest friend as he has always been talking to me and I used every spare time to listen to Cornelius
I think that so much work has been put into developing those video lessons. Cornelius and his team went the extra mile to make the lessons quite interesting, the graphics and picture choices in my opinion were apt and the delivery of the lectures by our dear instructor Cornelius was top-notch. I did not have to go shopping for extra study materials because I felt good with the PM Prep Cast by OSP International.

In addition, I join everyone to commend the OSP International for the PM Exam Simulator. it is a must-have and paying attention to the concepts and technicalities in answering exam questions did certainly pay-off.
In all, I think Cornelius and his team deserves some ACCOLADES !

MY EXAM EXPERIENCE
I arrived the Test Centre an hour to my exams, got checked in at the ground floor and had enough time to recollect the formulas (EVM) and others. I think it makes sense if you could arrive your test centres well in time so you do not have to bump into your exams straight up.....the extra time just allows you to calm your nerves and gain some sort of confidence.
For the first half of my exams, questions seemed kind of ok......there is a chance one could get complacent and think you are already certified, please remember to keep your calm and stay very focused because the second half of my questions threw me off balance.

I got a good chunk of questions on Integration Knowledge area (especially Perform Integrated Change Control). I once read in this forum someone's experience of being tested a lot in Procurement Knowledge area, mine was more of Integration and they were never an easy ride.
What made the difference for me was the PrepCast Video Lessons and the Simulator. Please as an advise to candidates preparing for this exam......DO NOT PANIC, just prepare and get yourself equipped as much as you can, if you are reading this message then you are in safe hands (OSP International) I am glad I stumbled into the Prep Cast while surfing the web.

I am still trying to come to terms with the fact that I am typing this message, its overwhelming and I am pleased with myself for having scaled this hurdled and earned this very prestigious certification. You too can make it and you will, its all about dedication and commitment
In all, I give God the greatest thanks.

Enimini Idiongette, MSC, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login