fbpx

Reply: PMP Application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17174

Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP

Hi Mayur,

Please refer to PMI Exam handbook which was updated on 1 April 2019.
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...ssional-handbook.pdf .

Whether you register with PMI for the first or second time, you need to be eligible for the PMP certification. On page 6, you will find the eligibility requirements and on page 8, it showed you how you report your hours in your application. Page 14 talks about PMI audit process, if you are randomly selected for audition, then PMI will need to validate your project hours.

The current PMP exam content is based on PMBOK 6th edition. I think your 2015 training would have been based on PMBOK 5th edition? And so it may not be valid. However, I may be wrong, therefore, I recommend that you check with PMI to confirm.

After reviewing the handbook, if you have further questions, please post it in the forum. I will try my best to answer and to help you in your PMP certification journey.
4 years 11 months ago #17164

Mayur Savaliya

Hello,

I am applying for PMP exam second time with PMI Institute. I don't have a record of hours that I have reported the first time when I applied for the PMP exam. What would you suggest to report hours in the PMP application second time? Does PMI validate each project hours that I have reported first time? And I took PMP training in 2015 with 35 contact hours. Is this training still valid to submit application second time?

Please provide some suggestion to complete application.

Thank You.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login