Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Failed PMP Today

Failed PMP Today 4 months 3 weeks ago #17132

• Mike Stine
  • Mike Stine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
- initiation: Target
-planning: Above Target
-executing: Target
- monitoring and controlling: Needs Improvement
- closing: Above target
I am SO sad what should do as gap analysis. My exam was full of procurement questions and changed request.

Failed PMP Today 4 months 3 weeks ago #17155

• Yayaati Joshi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Gina, what were your scores in the mock exams?

Failed PMP Today 4 months 3 weeks ago #17168

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
IT is so distressing, I went through that last year December 2018. I am still recovering and doing more exam question just to get used to the question from different provider.
You will overcome that soon. it is a difficult exam.
looking at your score, you have a number of Target an only one Need Improvement. Does this mean that you have to have all process group to be Target and above?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...