Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: CPM in the Sequence Activities module

CPM in the Sequence Activities module 8 months 3 days ago #17030

• Rick Schleicher
  • Rick Schleicher's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,

I have a question about the AON in module 06.03.2, specifically the CPM at approx. 16 mins of the lesson

It's my understanding that when calculating ES/EF, you always do the critical path first, once completing all paths, then you can perform the backwards path

In module 06.03.2, it seems to me that the ES/EF for "F" should have been calculated on the critical path of which is A-C-E-F. So ES for F = 16 (not 11)

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
Rick
Attachments:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily RiveraLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on December 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...