fbpx

Reply: Help: Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help: Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17040

Cornelius Fichtner

Sai,

Yes. We offer personal coaching at www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/pmp-exam-coaching

You can purchase a couple of hours of coaching here and then one of our coaches can spend an hour reviewing your results and meet with you for an hour to discuss the findings.
4 years 11 months ago #17037

Sai Katta

Hi, I was wondering if you offer a service where an expert from PrepCast review my exam simulator results and provide feedback.
4 years 11 months ago #17028

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Sai,

I'm not sure that I understand what you are looking for when you ask "Does PrepCast offer any assistance on reviewing the exam statistics for feedback?"

Would you mind explaining what type of assistance you are seeking?
4 years 11 months ago #17022

Shannon Davis

I believe what you are looking for can be found in the statistics under the tab that says "Exam Feedback"
4 years 11 months ago #17010

Sai Katta

Found the PrepCast simulator is very helpful. I did about 23 quizzes initially, comprising 400 questions and then attempted 5 full exams with scores of 80%, 82%, 85%, 84%, and 85.5%. My concern is that I was able to complete every exam within 2 hours, while most of the posts I have seen say they struggled to manage time on the full exam. So, I'm not sure how to depict these results.

Does PrepCast offer any assistance on reviewing the exam statistics for feedback?

"I've answered a total of 1143 questions in the simulator and of these, 83% were correctly answered in the first attempt."
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login