fbpx

Reply: Can Studying for the PMP Help With The CAPM?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can Studying for the PMP Help With The CAPM?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17011

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Bryan,

I see you also opened a ticket with us asking for a switch to the CAPM Elite instead. We've responded to this query and have already migrated your account to the CAPM version.

For anyone wondering about the same thing, yes, you can use the PM PrepCast video course when preparing for the CAPM Exam. In the module directory inside our Learning Management System, you would be able to find a spreadsheet containing the recommended videos in the PrepCast for your CAPM exam preparation.

As for the Simulator, there are differences between the two versions. You would find in our response to your ticket that we have already granted you access to the CAPM Exam Simulator :)

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to send us an email anytime you have any further questions or concerns. We are here for you! Have a nice day!
4 years 11 months ago #17009

Bryan Toepfer

I had previously posted on here as my former supervisors are refusing to sign off on any project experience I am submitting. (Long Story) PMI was unwilling to help me out in this situation, which is disappointing as it is a paid membership and this seems like the perfect reason to be apart of the organization, however I am considering on just taking the CAPM for now. However I have been studying for the PMP exam, and have the PMP exam simulator package, would that be helpful to prepare for the CAPM or do I need to buy and watch all the CAPM videos as well as the CAPM exam package? Thank you and have a great day.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login