fbpx

Reply: Study Guides or Books ?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Guides or Books ?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #16999

Joe Pang

Hi Gaurav,

If you want a quick link to get familiar with the process flow, try Ricardo's PMP video . I used the video in conjunction with the PMBOK and Prepcast to master all 49 processes.

For ITTO, I simply copied each item for all processes by hand, so that I can memorize the important elements.
4 years 11 months ago #16998

Gaurav Saxena

Dear Joe,
Could you please suggest good URL to understand Process flow and ITTO .
Thanks .
4 years 11 months ago #16978

Joe Pang

I second the Rita book, make sure you order the latest version (V9)
4 years 11 months ago #16976

Emily Rivera, PMP

Many here, including myself, have had great success using Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep . The Ninth Edition is updated for the current version of the PMBOK. Good luck to you in your studies!
4 years 11 months ago #16975

Shannon Davis

I am considering finding a book to order and a quick look at Amazon has shown that there are literally endless choices of options. So my question to the group and moderators would be, if you were going to order only one study guide or book which one would you order ? I am certain that there are lots of publications that have been become obsolete with the new version of the test having come out, and want to make sure that I choose something that is up to date. I am also looking for something that is not as dry as the PMBOK Guide if at all possible. Thank you for any insight you may have

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login