fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 35 requirement of the exam

35 requirement of the exam 4 years 11 months ago #16963

• Faysal Albalushi
  • Faysal Albalushi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear all,

i just register in this website and i paid money for it. one of the PMP exam is to have 35 training hours + 3 yrs exp before i apply to the exam. can i get my 35 hrs training course here ?

35 requirement of the exam 4 years 11 months ago #16964

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Faisal,

Yes! I see that you are a customer of The PM PrepCast. This is our PMP Exam prep course that provides the required 35 Contact Hours you need. (About 50,000 students have used it so far, so you can be 100% certain that this works).

Here is a copy/paste of the text from our FAQ regarding the 35 contact hours:

=========================================

How will I receive 35 Contact Hours for watching The PM PrepCast™?

The Project Management PrepCast™ offers over 35 hours of quality PMP® Exam video and audio training and you will receive a 35 Contact Hour certificate after you pass The Final Exam:

The earliest that you can take the final exam is 14 days after your purchase. These two weeks should give you ample time to watch all lessons.
Take our Final Exam to Get Your Contact Hours / PDU Certificate

Taking the final exam takes just a few steps:
- Exactly two weeks after you purchased The PM PrepCast, the Final Exam will be available in Module 90
- Take and pass the exam
- Print your certificate

The Final Exam is a 25 question, multiple choice exam. You must answer 17 questions correctly to pass. There is no time limit for you to take our Final Exam. You can take it after 2 weeks, 2 months or even wait for a year. Also, you can take the final exam repeatedly until you pass, but it’s really not that difficult. Once you have passed it you cannot take it again.

Please note that we do not publish the questions and answers to The Final Exam.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login