fbpx

Reply: Study Modules

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Modules

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #16996

Cornelius Fichtner

Shannon,

My apologies but that is not possible. In order to prevent account sharing, each user may only be logged in to the system from one device at the same time. So you can log in from any device you like, but not concurrently.
4 years 11 months ago #16971

Shannon Davis

One more quick question , I will just add it here so I am cluttering up the page. I am logged into Prepcast on my laptop up in the office and wanted to log in on my table downstairs and it will not let me. Is there a way to get it to work on both devices with them both being on the same IP address ? Can I get it white listed for the IP or something? My wife and I both work from home and share an office , so sometimes while she is on video calls I will go downstairs so as not to bother her.
4 years 11 months ago #16957

Shannon Davis

Found it !! Thank you
4 years 11 months ago #16956

Cornelius Fichtner

Shannon,

Ah! I see. You are correct. They are called "Self Assessments" and we have them available for Module 04 - Module 13. There is also a "Pre-Course Self Assessment" that you can find in Module 00.9.

These assessments are always the last item within the module. So for example, take a look at Module 04 in the Learning Management System (LMS) and you will see L04.99 Self Assessment at the bottom of table of contents.

Can you see them?
4 years 11 months ago #16955

Shannon Davis

I was under the impression that there were study sections that you would do after each section to gauge the retention of the information . I guess kind of like an online workbook or something of that nature ?
4 years 11 months ago #16954

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Shannon,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "study modules". Would you please define/describe what you are looking for?

Essentially, the PrepCast is a study course that consists of about 160 or so video lessons. For easier access, we have grouped them into modules as part of the LMS. Have you already watched the "How to login and navigate around" tutorial that you can find on the login page? Here is the direct link to the video: traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/lms_prepcas...verview_tutorial.mp4

Never the less, please let me know what you mean by the study modules. We are currently in the process of improving customer-facing information. So this might be something we have to work on.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login