fbpx

Reply: Doubts Best way to Pass PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Doubts Best way to Pass PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 weeks ago #16867

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Carlos,

Over the past few months, our students have told us again and again, that the questions in The PM Exam Simulator are 'very close' to the questions on the real PMP exam. So I can say with confidence that if you achieve a good score in the simulator, you should be able to achieve a passing score on the real exam. However, there is really no guarantee. The simulator is only available in English.

I have two considerations for you:

First I recommend that you listen to this interview here that I did with Kevin Reilly: www.project-management-podcast.com/index...pmp-exam-three-times -- We talk about reasons why people have failed their exam.

Second, please watch the webinar "10 Steps to becoming a PMP". You can find the webinar on this page here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/webinars -- In my opinion, because it has been 10 years since you last studied for the exam, you are going to have to 'begin at the beginning" and study everything again. This webinar will help you.
5 years 4 weeks ago #16866

Carlos Newman

's Avatar

Hello!
I´m from Brazil, and I´m preparing to do a PMP Exam. I already Did a course, but now I´m studying and doing tests to do the Exam.

I already did the PMP Exam that in 2009, but after that, I do not have time to study. Now I´m looking for a new job, and I decided to get this certification; please let me know in your experience if I work hard in this Moc exam my possibility to pass I´ll raise the test level? I felt uncomfortable because when I did my first one, the test was difficult and I´m not had prepared.

I also like to know if in this Moc have in the Portuguese language.

Thanks,
Carlos Newman

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login