fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Which comes first

Which comes first 5 years 2 weeks ago #16690

• Matthew Haines
  • Matthew Haines's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I see a lot of questions that ask, "what should you do next". If it is an issue and a risk at the same time. Would you document the issue first then the risk?

Which comes first 5 years 1 week ago #16701

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Hi Matthew,

In this case, I would record it in the Issue Log first then identify the risk in the risk register.

My reason is that in the Identify Risks process, it requires the Issue Log as one of the input.

Cheers
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin

Which comes first 5 years 1 week ago #16720

• Matthew Haines
  • Matthew Haines's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks so much Joe. This actually helped me on my test today. I passed! 1st try.

Thanks again.
Matt

Which comes first 5 years 1 week ago #16722

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
That's awesome Matthew, I am glad that it helped
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login