fbpx

Reply: Can't Get Mock Exam Score Higher

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can't Get Mock Exam Score Higher

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 weeks ago #16718

Anonymous

's Avatar

Best of luck!! I'm sure you'll do great. I'm going to schedule mine for mid April.
5 years 3 weeks ago #16695

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi, Elle
I feel the same way at this point. I've been at this since December. I want my life back! I'm taking the plunge on 3/14/19--ready or not! I'm re-reading the PMBOK guide and taking mock tests from both PMTraining and PrepCast. I've done three full 4-hr mock tests and I learn a little something every time I do. It's mind over matter when the clock is ticking!
5 years 3 weeks ago #16678

Elle Smith

I hear your struggle!! I'm at the point where I just want to take the exam already regardless of my scores! The low scores are very discouraging, but I found going back and rereading/scanning Rita's book and answering her chapt questions have helped fill in the knowledge gaps I had a bit. Also, I just keep answering lots of questions from Prepcast, Andy Crowe's book, and Rita's book. I'm going to give myself one more month of study and then taking the exam.
5 years 3 weeks ago #16677

Adrian Bogle

I'm in the same boat. I've been averaging 72% . First full mock was 72%; second full mock was 66% which was very deflating. I plan four more mocks before exam day on 3/14/19. I am also using PMTraining 1-hr exams and have been able to score high-70's mid 80's but took one yesterday and only got a 70%. I am struggling with "what do you do next" questions a bit and not reading the question carefully. I don't know how much more I can cram into my skull.

Adrian
5 years 3 weeks ago #16675

Joe Pang

I remembered my scores were only in the low 70s range before I took my exam. Although my real exam results were satisfactory, I still had doubts here and there during my sitting. Therefore I recommend aiming for higher mock exam scores (the high 70s - 80s) so that you will be completely comfortable when writing the actual exam.

I have also completed the mock questions in Rita v9 and Oliver Lehmann's website site. Try to do as many mock exams as you can.
5 years 3 weeks ago #16672

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you for your response! I did go back and reread Andy Crowe and Rita's books and Rita's book has been helping me to fill in the gaps. What types of scores were you getting on the mock exams before you took the exam? Were you taking other mock exams aside from Prep Cast?

Appreciate your feedback!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login