fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve

PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve 5 years 2 months ago #16548

• Khayam Ahmed
  • Khayam Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After attending trainings and PMBOK , Rita MC studying iam able to score upto 50% on prepcast, Requesting your suggestions to improve. My exam is scheduled on 5th of March and i want to improve as soon as possible your suggestions in this regard.

PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve 5 years 1 month ago #16646

• Jessica Rogers
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Khayam,
Keep trying. I'm scoring 47% after my first simulator in precast. I'm trying figure out what I'm doing wrong and how to read the questions. If its any consolation to you, one of the guys I work with never scored above a 50% in the precast simulators and he passed the certification test two weeks ago. Don't give up!

PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve 5 years 1 month ago #16727

• Jubreel Ibrahim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello friend,

How was your test on march 5th? I was scoring 55%- 64% on my full timed prepcast tests, i concentrated more on my missed questions, corected what i missed and retried the questions.

I passed my exam easy.
Last edit: by Jubreel Ibrahim.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login