Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve

PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve 2 months 1 week ago #16548

• Khayam Ahmed
  • Khayam Ahmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After attending trainings and PMBOK , Rita MC studying iam able to score upto 50% on prepcast, Requesting your suggestions to improve. My exam is scheduled on 5th of March and i want to improve as soon as possible your suggestions in this regard.

PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve 1 month 3 weeks ago #16646

• Jessica Rogers
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Khayam,
Keep trying. I'm scoring 47% after my first simulator in precast. I'm trying figure out what I'm doing wrong and how to read the questions. If its any consolation to you, one of the guys I work with never scored above a 50% in the precast simulators and he passed the certification test two weeks ago. Don't give up!

PrepCast iam scoring 50% on Average Need suggestion to improve 1 month 2 weeks ago #16727

• Jubreel Ibrahim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello friend,

How was your test on march 5th? I was scoring 55%- 64% on my full timed prepcast tests, i concentrated more on my missed questions, corected what i missed and retried the questions.

I passed my exam easy.
Last edit: by Jubreel Ibrahim.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasTimothy EnallsScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaERIC BARTLETTSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPTy Weston, PMPGenevieve Pluviose, PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on Apr 27/28 for just $179. Learn More...