Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Failling Simulation of 200 Question

Failling Simulation of 200 Question 2 months 2 weeks ago #16522

• Félix EMBOLO
  • Félix EMBOLO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I start my PMP exam preparation 3 months ago. I used Rita Mulcahy, PM Prepcast videos and Andy Crowe.

During my preparation, i was scoring for all the self assessment at the end of each knowledge area between 68% to 89% (with prepcast, Rita and Andy Crowe).

my exam date is in 30 days. I took 2 Simulation exam in Prepcast and i failed both (66% and 62%).

Any Help to have better score??
It is really disturbing me!!!

BR
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasTimothy EnallsScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaERIC BARTLETTSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPTy Weston, PMPGenevieve Pluviose, PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on Apr 27/28 for just $179. Learn More...