fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on Feb 1, 2019

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on Feb 1, 2019

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16512

Ty Weston, PMP

That's fantastic!
5 years 1 month ago #16494

Pingping Wen

I passed my exam on Feb 1, 2019 (I shared my experience but it seems my post did not published successfully).

3 months preparation- taking course, practice questions. Simulator is a good to use practice PMP questions.
Exam- not so many calculation but need to be carefully review the information is provided and use correct formula to calculate.
Other areas such as risk, stakeholder, QA, Scope, procurement contract ... all covered.
Length of question is around 2~3 long sentences and not supper short.

My result is: AT, AT, T,T, AT

I am very happy I passed PMP exam because the preparation of the exam took me 3 months every day 2~3 study at weekday night; 6~8 hours at Saturday and Sunday study, at the same time I was taking another program from MIT and a lot of assignments. As a two kids and I am a full time manager, I have tried my best and challenged myself. Within last 10 years, I have achieved 5 certified professional certificates cross logistics, both US and canada customs, lean six sigma ( black belt), now adding PMP.

Cheers up and wish all the best to your exam! you will be the next one share your successful story!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login