Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How to Study for PMP and pass in 1 month

How to Study for PMP and pass in 1 month 2 months 2 weeks ago #16473

• Deepak Kaushal
  • Deepak Kaushal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
i am full time employee and working Monday to Friday. i dont know how to start preparing for PMP exam. i have booked exam on 9th March.
Can anyone guide me in preparing for PMP exam.? it's ooly one month left

i have Rita PMP book and precast Simulator.

Thanks,
Deepak

How to Study for PMP and pass in 1 month 2 months 2 weeks ago #16483

• Joe Pang
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi Deepak, is there any reason that you need to pass the exam on Mar 9? My experience tells me that 1 month to prepare for the PMP exam is a bit rush, considering you don't have a study plan yet.

Do remember that if you can reschedule the exam date for free 30-day prior.
Toronto-based project manager, currently engaging in paperless transformation projects for utilities companies

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasTimothy EnallsScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaERIC BARTLETTSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPTy Weston, PMPGenevieve Pluviose, PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on Apr 27/28 for just $179. Learn More...