fbpx

Reply: Exam in 25 days. Shall I be concerned with Lehmann 200 Q Mock test results?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam in 25 days. Shall I be concerned with Lehmann 200 Q Mock test results?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16321

ABSY KRDEY

Dear Joe, many thanks! That is a relief to know that I am not alone in thinking that about Lehmann test.
Today I took a full mock test on the prep cast for the first time. “Exam 1”. I scored 88% with 175 correct answers.
The scary result was that I got “under target” in closing and target in initiation. I laughed sarcastically when I saw that!
I think I should work harder on integration management to fill in the gaps in my knowledge.
Exam in 21 days. I need to do better :(
5 years 2 months ago #16314

Joe Pang

Hi Absy,

The general consensus here feels that the Lehmann exam is more difficult than the Prepcast Simulator. In that respect, you are doing very good with 75% final score, personally I scored 60% before I headed into the exam hall.
5 years 2 months ago #16301

ABSY KRDEY

Greetings everyone.
The exam is scheduled in about 3 weeks from now.
I just started going for full mock exam after I was scoring over 85% continuously on 50 Q exams from PMtraining and PrepCast simulator exams question pool.
I challenged my self today by taking Oliver Lehmann 200 Q mock exam.
the passing grade for the exam is 75%. I got exactly 75%. Shall I be concerned with the results?
I was shocked to see many questions out of the PMBOK guide and its appendixes. 20 questions out of the 50 questions I answered wrong were from books like "Project Business Management by Oliver F. Lehmann", "The New Dynamic Project Management" and many other books.
some of the questions contained terms that I was not familiar with at all and was not on the prep cast videos as well.
Any recommendations other than doing a retrospective on wrongs and right answers?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login