fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Best way to Study from the Beggining

Best way to Study from the Beggining 5 years 2 months ago #16272

• Thuto Mosalagae
  • Thuto Mosalagae's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Guys

I just enrolled on my PMP Certification, i want to write the exam Mid April, i have basic understanding of Project management so im not completely clueless, however, I have signed in For PrepCast, i have Ritas book and the PMBOK, my challenge now is how do i effectively use these resources, do i watch Video lessons and then go through PMBKOK and Rita, or should i read the PMBOK Guide and do chapter by chapter interchangeably with video lessons and Rita

Please advise

Many Thanks

Best way to Study from the Beggining 5 years 2 months ago #16283

• Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Thuto,
There are many lessons learned written by PMP aspirants in the Forum ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned ). Take a look at them and then tailor-made the best plan for you. Some people started by watching videos while some started with PMBOK guide either by knowledge areas or by process groups. Most importantly is to come up with a study schedule that takes into account your daily lifestyle, e.g., work, family time, social outings, etc., and stick with it. In your study plan, put in some time to take sample questions.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login