Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 5 months 5 days ago #16237

• Honglin Li
  • Honglin Li's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm studying PMP full time and aim to take the exam in about 2 months. It would be great if I can go through this process together with others. How can I find a virtual and/or in-person study group and/or partner? Thank you.

cheers,
H.
Last edit: by Jenikka Ebias.

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16361

• Shweta Agarwal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Li,

I am also preparing for pmp. I would like to connect with you.

Thanks.
Shweta

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16375

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 32
To whom it may concern,

For anyone looking to partner up with Honglin Li to study for the PMP Exam, please send us a message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the following information:

-Name
-Email Address
-Subject Title: Study Group with Honglin Li

We will forward your information to the email address Honglin registered in this forum so you may contact each other personally. For security purposes, we don't allow people to add in their email address in this forum.
Jenikka Ebias
Customer Support
OSP International LLC
www.project-management-prepcast.com

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16382

• Anand
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
-Name - Anand
-Email Address - (email address removed by moderator)

I can study with someone who is really serious about the exam.

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16383

• Anand
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am looking for a virtual study partner too. Please let me know if someone is interested and serious about this

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16388

• Honglin Li
  • Honglin Li's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Jenikka, thank you very much for facilitating! Solomon and I have connected. I appreciate the fantastic support PrepCast offers. cheers, H.

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16395

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi im also interested.
Name - rez

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 3 weeks ago #16400

• Shweta
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Anand, I am also looking to connect with study group focused on pmp.

How to connect I am not sure?

Thsnks.
Shweta

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 2 weeks ago #16409

• Mads Py
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Me too..

Name -Mads

Looking for a virtual PMP study group and/or partner 4 months 2 weeks ago #16435

• Daniel Kokkos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hey everyone,

If you are interested in the study group, please coordinate this with the moderator. Jennika has been assisting here.

Holly is assembling a study group. We are currently in the forming stage of the team set up. Lets try to use the project approach here.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
21-Jun-2019: Free PMP Exam Coaching Webinar with Dan Ryan Register Now...