fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Do I have to cover 5000 questions to pass exam?

Do I have to cover 5000 questions to pass exam? 5 years 2 months ago #16182

• Rawand Amin
  • Rawand Amin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,

Although I covered 1600 PrepCast questions, I have failed my first attempt. Now I am trying to read more questions to pass my second attempt. as recommended by others who passed their exam.
My question was, do I have to cover 5000 questions to pass the exam and where can I find all that questions from. I don't mind buying questions from other sites. However, most of the sites offer 900 - 1400 questions.

So would you recommend if I purchase questions from different providers so I can cover a different type of question flavors or I should buy from a provider that offers 3500 questions?

Can you please recommend well known trusted sites that offer a new set of questions that covers PMBOK Edition 6.

Thanks for your support.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login