Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Do I have to cover 5000 questions to pass exam?

Do I have to cover 5000 questions to pass exam? 7 months 1 week ago #16182

• Rawand Amin
  • Rawand Amin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,

Although I covered 1600 PrepCast questions, I have failed my first attempt. Now I am trying to read more questions to pass my second attempt. as recommended by others who passed their exam.
My question was, do I have to cover 5000 questions to pass the exam and where can I find all that questions from. I don't mind buying questions from other sites. However, most of the sites offer 900 - 1400 questions.

So would you recommend if I purchase questions from different providers so I can cover a different type of question flavors or I should buy from a provider that offers 3500 questions?

Can you please recommend well known trusted sites that offer a new set of questions that covers PMBOK Edition 6.

Thanks for your support.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on August 24/25 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...