fbpx

Reply: Podcast and Website Linked

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Podcast and Website Linked

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 months ago #16123

Cornelius Fichtner

Tammy,

The system only looks at the "time elapsed since purchase". And if that value is "14 days or more" then you can take the Final Exam. (Please note that this is to the millisecond. So if you purchased On Jan 1st at 3:25:16pm then the system will make you wait to take the exam until Jan 15 at 3:25:16pm, which is 14 days later.
5 years 2 months ago #16121

Tammy

's Avatar

Hi just wanted to follow up to confirm that a certain % is not required to complete the modules. For example, I may show 60% complete via the podcast iPhone app and the remaining online. Since the two are not linked/connected, I want to make sure I am not having to retake the modules if they were already completed in another vehicle.
5 years 2 months ago #16103

Tammy Pogeman

Thank you for the quick response! One follow up question-I am assuming when I take the exam (in 2 weeks) that it doesn't require a certain amount of modules to be reviewed? I just want to make sure as one venue of the podcast may show a % and the laptop may show another % completed. I want to make sure that I don't have to review them all again.
Thanks1
5 years 2 months ago #16102

Cornelius Fichtner

Tammy,

What you are seeing is 100% correct and expected. This is because the podcast app on your phone and our website are not connected in any way. Our system doesn't know which lessons you watch on your phone, and your phone doesn't know which ones you watch on our website. They are simply not connected and one cannot know what the other one does.
5 years 2 months ago #16101

Tammy Pogeman

I am watching the podcast on my Iphone and also logging in on the website to complete the modules. When I login to the website it doesn't appear the modules I watched on the Podcast are syncing/linking. Please advise.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login