fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 18 days to my test

18 days to my test 5 years 3 months ago #16096

• Ximena Laveglia
  • Ximena Laveglia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!
I'm 19 days to my test, and I've been using my prep cast simulator big time!
Do you have any tip, suggestion or product that can reinforce key points to review before the test?

Thank you.

Ximena.

18 days to my test 5 years 3 months ago #16119

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hi Ximena,

I would assume that you have completed the majority of your study plan and currently finding ways to continuously improve your score.

I have two tips for you:
-Watch and maintain your stress level, if possible finish all your studying by day 17-18, and enjoy yourself a bit
-Finish all 8 of the mock exams in the Prepcast Simulator, then do some more (plenty of online mocks and books available)

Wish you luck to your exam, it is going to be a great start to 2019!
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin

[email protected] 5 years 3 months ago #16166

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Joe!
Yes, I took all 8 tests and now I have to review some areas that still need improvement.
Will follow your advise.
Ximena
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login