fbpx

Reply: Not getting required marks- Suggestions please

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Not getting required marks- Suggestions please

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #16124

Nadeem Haider

Thank you for your suggestion.. Yes i am motivated and will pass the PMP exam in my first attempt
5 years 3 months ago #16117

Joe Pang

I think you are on the right track there Nadeem, I remembered I too reached a plateau for my first 4 mock exams (average 55%). From that point I discovered that I failed to integrate all the knowledge areas before, and decided re-read the PMBOK/Rita books again, finally I was able to reach the 70-75% level for mock # 5-8.

In essence:
-Spend your time doing a lot of mock exams
-and more importantly, understand why you answered the questions incorrectly, and fill that gap
-Never rush things, it gives you unnecessary stress, reschedule the exam date if needed
-Make sure you can focus 100% when you are studying and writing the mocks

Good luck, you can do it.
5 years 3 months ago #16092

Nadeem Haider

Hi All,
I really want to pass the PMP exam and still not getting the required marks in PMP simulator questions. Here is my short story..I have read the PMP book two times, one with group and second time alone. I also finished the Rita book and have completed all the exercise questions.
Now i am doing four hours exam of PMP simulator and getting only 50 to 60% marks. I have a family and its hard for me to extend this course.. Can you guys please advise me how i can increase the marks, i am dedicated and motivated to pass this exam in my first attempt as early as possible.
Thanks in advance for reading this.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login