fbpx

Reply: Knowledge Areas vs Process groups - review

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Knowledge Areas vs Process groups - review

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #15975

Joe Pang

In my exam prep journey. I started by perfecting Initiation/Execution/Closing groups first, because I felt that they have less pages to read while accounting for about 50% of the exam score.

After that I did a lot of mock exams, pick the 3 weakest area (ex. Quality/Risk/Reources) and reread those chapters again

But that's just my personal preference, there's no right or wrong way and everyone's style is different.
5 years 3 months ago #15974

Dan Combes

's Avatar

I am finding the best for me to study is to review the practice exam questions I got wrong. More specifically, reviewing the questions from knowledge areas I am struggling in (kept a running chart from each exams' results). However, with the actual exam giving you Proficiency scores on the Process groups, should I switch my review to be on the Process groups I am struggling in? Or does lifting knowledge area scores /review time likely lift the Process group scores/retention enough? What do others think? Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login