fbpx

Reply: Where can we see our Previous Simulator Results?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Where can we see our Previous Simulator Results?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #15984

Cornelius Fichtner

Sumit,

Let me answer your question in the following way: The PMP Exam Simulator has a total of 1,600 questions, and you can answer these 1,600 questions using the following modes:

Mode 1: Real Exam Mode
In this mode, we have created 8 predefined exams. Each exam consists of 200 questions and they have been selected to accurately reflect the 5 domains just as they would on the actual PMP exam.

Mode 2: Timed Mode
In this mode, you can take a 'quick quiz' and you are given a number of criteria that allow you to select which questions you want to include. Once you start the exam, then the simulator will pick the questions based on your selections from the 1,600 available questions. So for example, if you select "100 random questions from planning" then most likely, these 100 questions will come from all 8 available exams.

Mode 3: Learning Mode
This is the same as Mode 2, but there is no timer.

So basically: We offer 1,600 questions and you can select which mode you want to use to answer them in. Mode 1 gives you 200 specifically selected questions, and modes 2 and 3 take the questions "at random" from the total pool.

A description of the 3 modes can be found here www.pm-exam-simulator.com/features/51-three-exam-modes
5 years 3 months ago #15981

Sumit Chopra

Thank you Cornelius. One more question, can you please clarify my doubt, I am trying to attempt simulator question papers when ever I am getting time out of my office schedule hence only doing 50 or 100 questions at one time. Does your all questions selected in random and mixed among all exams or random in just one exam? If random in one exam than it is good atleast after completing particular exam for 200 questions will give me confidence that I have completed one exam in entirety otherwise I will be looking at different 50 or 100 questions every time in same exam which cause me worry that I haven't completed even one exam in entirety as every time it will be a different set of questions in every 50 or 100 which I will attempt.
Thanks
Sumit
5 years 3 months ago #15946

Cornelius Fichtner

Sumit,

- Login to the simulator
- Look below where you normally start your exams where you see the section titled "My recent results".
- Click on the one you want in order to open up the examination report.
- Now scroll down to the "General Filter" and click on the "Answered Correctly" checkbox

Now you have the correct examination report open and you are only shown those you answered correctly.
5 years 3 months ago #15944

Sumit Chopra

I just did one exam for 50 Questions and scored 39 Right but forgot to keep record of which one's are wrong. Now as a summary my Exam 1 shows 19% correct out of 200 but I am unable to see those 39 RIght questions. Can someone please explain how to navigate for finding previous exam right or wrong questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login