fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Eligibility Expiration Date

Eligibility Expiration Date 5 years 4 months ago #15905

• Mark Levengood
  • Mark Levengood's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just received notice that the Prometric exam center I am scheduled to take my PMP exam is closed. I am closing in on the end of my eligibility with an expiration date of January 2nd. Does this mean January 2nd is the last day I can take the exam? I tried to access the PMI website and they are in the middle website updates.

Thoughts?
Thanks,
M

Eligibility Expiration Date 5 years 4 months ago #15908

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hi Mark,

I would suggest you to contact PMI over the phone or email. I find their service reps very helpful on dealing with issues like these.

Also have you tried looking into other examination centers nearby?
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login