fbpx

Reply: PMP sample questions per chapter

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP sample questions per chapter

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #15885

Cornelius Fichtner

Deepak,

Yes. The PMP Exam Simulator offers a total of 1,600 questions. You can either go through these questions by using the "real exam mode" (200 questions / 4 hours per exam) or you can use the "quizzes mode" where you can choose the number and type of questions. So you'll see the same questions no matter which mode you are in.
5 years 3 months ago #15884

Deepak G

Are these quizzes questions from the same seven other practice exams?
5 years 3 months ago #15878

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Abhinav,

Thank you for your post.

The answer to your question is: YES. Our simulator provides various ways of testing yourself. It has Time & Learned Quizzes option where you can select any number of questions (from 10 to 100 in increments of 10) across any Knowledge Area or Domain. You can also decide if you want to time your quiz or run it in a learning mode. You can include either all questions or only those you have answered incorrectly or those you have never answered. And finally, you can decide whether or not to include the ITTO questions in the quiz. By "playing" with these parameters, you will be able to customize your quiz for your needs. Please note that quizzes use the same question pool as exams.

For more details, please see the attached screenshot. I hope this helps.

Thank you for selecting our products to help you prepare for your exam.
Attachments:
5 years 3 months ago #15869

Abhinav Sood

Hi, I am preparing for the PMP exam and one of the things that I have noticed is that all the exam simulators that are available online provide questions that span across multiple chapters of PMBOK guide. It would greatly help if I could have some test questions per chapter. If I have that, once I finish a chapter, I will go through those set of questions to test my understanding of that chapter . So, is there a source from where I could get few sample questions per chapter ?

Thanks
Abhinav Sood

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login