Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question on Quality

Question on Quality 6 months 2 weeks ago #15868

• Deepak Maingi
  • Deepak Maingi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What's the answer to this type of question ..
Customer not happy with quality , what should PM do
a. review Quality management plan
b. check Audit report
c. review process and procedures

Apology but I only remember this much of question from my exam.

Question on Quality 6 months 2 weeks ago #15907

• Joe Pang
  • Thank you received: 52
Sorry Deepak, the question is missing a lot of information (ex. what stage the project is in) in order for us to come up with a correct answer.

I'd suggest getting a high quality simulator product that provide explanations to all answer choices after you complete your mock exam, it will save you much more time to cross reference answers.
Toronto-based project manager, currently engaging in paperless transformation projects for utilities companies

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepak Maingi
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
21-Jun-2019: Free PMP Exam Coaching Webinar with Dan Ryan Register Now...