fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Change to contract

Change to contract 5 years 4 months ago #15767

• Cyril Galland
  • Cyril Galland's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I have a question about the change to contract. During the project, problem may arise and both seller and buyer want to change the contract. It has then to be done formally and written and approved on both side.

On a process perspective, is the path the following:
- Direct and Manage Process Work = where we put the change requests to change the contract (output)
- The change request is then proceed through Integrated Change Control and is validated = approved change requests (output)
- This approved change requests is then an input for Control Procurement, where we assure that the deliverables are given to us according to the new contract. The output is then the procurement documentation updates.

Is that correct, or did I miss a step ?

Cheers

Cyril

Change to contract 5 years 4 months ago #15802

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
That is correct Cyril, I don't think you are missing anything there.
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin

Change to contract 5 years 4 months ago #15838

• Cyril Galland
  • Cyril Galland's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thx Joe !!!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login