fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: EEF & OPAs for each process

EEF & OPAs for each process 5 years 4 months ago #15671

• Deepak G
  • Deepak G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Each process has EEF & OPAs as an input in general. Do we have to understand/learn specific EEFs or OPAs for each process?

EEF & OPAs for each process 5 years 4 months ago #15685

• Joe Pang
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Hi Deepak,

Personally, I have had about 2-3 questions in the real exam that requires the knowledge of a specific EEF/OPA.

Certainly, it is beneficial to go over each EEF/OPA in your study, how much time should you allocate is entirely dependent on your study plan.

Hope this helps,
Joe
Toronto-based project manager, I specialize in capital construction projects and digital transformation projects for the power & utility sector.

I welcome all types of collaboration opportunities, feel free to connect with me on Linkedin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepak G
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login