fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Differences between change management systems, plans and controls

Differences between change management systems, plans and controls 5 years 4 months ago #15667

• DUY TRAN
  • DUY TRAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm a little confused the differences between change management systems, plans and controls. I can only understand them as control is a subset of plans which is a subset of systems
or are they all different? I'm trying to understand the differences, an example would really help my understanding. I appreciate any constructive comments.

Differences between change management systems, plans and controls 5 years 4 months ago #15699

• Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Duy Tran,
In the PMBOK guide, I think there is mention on "change management plan" which is part of the project management plan. I don't recall seeing anything that mentioned "change management system" or "change management control". Will you be able to explain your rationale behind your question? :)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login