fbpx

Reply: Statement of work as an input to Develop Project Charter

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Statement of work as an input to Develop Project Charter

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15624

Ty Weston, PMP

They are generally at a high level depending on the size of the project.
5 years 5 months ago #15612

Sarah Perrino

Hi Joe,

I do not understand if the project charter includes roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the project, I thought those are developed later in Resources Management Plan. But in PMBOK guide, page 81, it states that at a high level, the project charter ensures roles and responsibilities of everyone, so maybe there are only saying their roles and responsibilities
at a high level?

thanks,
5 years 5 months ago #15597

Joe Pang

Hi George,

For the Statement of Work that is the input to your Project Charter, it is the document for your own project and is provided by your customer.

For the Statement of Work that is the output of Plan Procurement Management, it is the document you produce for the potential vendor you are hiring.

Hope this clarify things, cheers
Joe
5 years 5 months ago #15595

George P

Hello
I have seen many discussions quoting Statement of work as Input to Develop Project Charter.
In PMBOK 6 the inputs are Business Case and Agreements I know the statement of work is included in Agreement which is the output of conduct procurement
Please clarify

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login