fbpx

Reply: CPM Diagram Module

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CPM Diagram Module

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15594

Jessica

Thanks everyone for your input! I rewatched the Develop Schedule video - thank you, Joe. One thing I noticed was that the video quickly walks through how to create a network diagram and once the overview is complete, indicates there is a more detailed video on network diagrams to come...but it's not part of the lessons. I found a 'hidden video' on google that very slowly and carefully walks through an example. It's fantastically thorough. I'm now curious what other amazing nuggets of knowledge are available in other hidden videos.

Hidden Video: Network Diagram for the PMP Exam
5 years 4 months ago #15593

Kathy Castle

's Avatar

Hi Jessica there is an excellent resource related with CPM diagrams. When you read it you will learn how to create and use a CPM diagram in project scheduling.
Critical Path Method (CPM)
5 years 4 months ago #15582

Randell Low

Do we concentrate on start day 1 or 0. Start at day 1 is very confusing. Should we just concentrate on Start day 0. Thank you.
5 years 4 months ago #15573

Joe Pang

The lesson that explains the CPM is in L0605 Develop Schedule Part 1.

You are likely to encounter some CPM questions on the exam, best way to study is to draw a lot of them (plenty of CPM exercises if you google around)

Cheers,
Joe
5 years 4 months ago #15561

Jessica

Hi folks! I've been struggling with how to properly read the CPM diagram. I've never used these before and have found it confusing. I remember when fist watching the prepcast series that it was very well explained. I think a refresher watch will help clear up my confusion. But I can't remember which module that was in. Would anyone be able to direct me to the correct video?

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login