fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 5 years 4 months ago #15551

• Deepak G
  • Deepak G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Does anyone know how to extend the pmp prepcast simulator membership for a month
The topic has been locked.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 5 years 4 months ago #15552

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Deepak,

Your exam simulator expires on November 26th. 7 days before this date the system will send you an email that contains a link so that you can extend your access by 30 days. The system will send the same notice to you the day after it actually expires.

So there's nothing you have to do for now. Just wait until the 19th.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sai Katta

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 5 years 4 months ago #15674

• Deepak G
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
How much will it cost to extend the membership for a month.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 5 years 4 months ago #15675

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Deepak,

Here is the information from our Simulator pricing page www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pricing :

- 30-day extension: $25
- 60-day extension: $39
Until Next Time,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deepak G
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 5 years 3 months ago #15687

• Deepak G
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Still waiting for email

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 5 years 3 months ago #15693

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Deepak,

I just sent you an email with the links to purchase the 30/60 days extensions to the PM Exam Simulator. If you have any other technical concerns, please feel free to contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Have a good day!

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 11 months ago #16969

• Vipin Yadav
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
plese send extensaion link

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 11 months ago #17003

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have bought the Elite package before now and it has expired, i need 60-days extension for Exam Simulator and PMP Formulars.
How can i get this achieved.
Teejay

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 11 months ago #17013

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi!

For anyone who's an existing customer of the PM Exam Simulator / Elite and wants to purchase a 30/60 days extension to the material, please send us an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We'll verify your account first so please include your registered email address in your message.

We do not post the URL in public as this is extension is only offered to our current customers.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 10 months ago #17224

• Mohamed Ziedan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to access the simulator from 2 different devices at the same time simultaneously, using the same ID/credential..Thanks

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 10 months ago #17227

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Mohamed,

It is possible to log in to the simulator from multiple devices and multiple locations. But not at the same time. So a single user cannot log in from more than one device at the same time.
Until Next Time,

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 3 weeks ago #20111

• Danny Ryan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Cornelius,
I am also having difficulty getting my subscription extended.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 3 weeks ago #20113

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Danny,

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. will contact you. (I'll forward your request).
Until Next Time,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danny Ryan

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 3 weeks ago #20114

• Danny Ryan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for such a quick reply, that's amazing and I greatly appreciate it.
I sent an email with my information to that email address as requested.

Will they be able to reply this evening?

That would be terrific, I'm actually trying to get in a study session at the library right now, but I am dead in the water with this subscription issue, yikes.

Again, thank you so much for such a quick reply on a Sunday evening!

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 3 weeks ago #20134

• Danny Ryan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have still have not heard anything from anyone about this concern. Please advise and many thanks in advance.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 3 weeks ago #20135

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Danny,

I checked our support help desk and I can see that our team has received your emails and responded back to your hotmail.com email address. Since you have not received any feedback from us, this means that @hotmail has "swallowed" our responses and not delivered them to you.

Please write again from another email and please let them know that this is in regards to ticket 139194 and you may also want to mention or @hotmail email address so they can connect the dots.

Please let me know here when you sent the message and I will work with support to assist.
Until Next Time,

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 2 weeks ago #20167

• Danny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I finally figured out what the real problem is with my account. I am not receiving any emails, I had mistakenly reactivated an old PM training software from 4+ months ago and your companies have very similar names. Your services are far superior, and I am glad to have found you guys and made the switch.

The problem is that I originally had a 90 day PMP Simulator Prep-cast account from 11/25/19 to mid-February 2020 and it expired a few days ago, that was invoice number 4182996 with your company. I have been unable to find out where I can go to get the $39 option to have my access extended for an additional 60 days. As of this morning, I cannot even log in to my old account. Because it said that I no longer had an account.... I went ahead and just decided to create a whole new account and pay the $125 fee all over again, it just seemed like that would be the easiest way since I am not able to hear back from anyone. After I made the payment, I received an invoice, but I was never given an activation number, and it still does not show that I have an account when I try to get logged in online.

Just in case my hotmail account filters try to block your message, please email it to my gmail account. My gmail email address is exactly the same username as my hotmail one, just take off "hot" and add a "g" in front of the word "mail"

Please advise and many thanks in advance.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 2 weeks ago #20168

• Danny (As Guest - Unable to Log In)
  • Danny (As Guest - Unable to Log In)'s Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have sent emails to you folks many times. It appears as if all that I am receiving are automatic replies.

I finally figured out what the real problem is with my account. I am not receiving many emails, I and in addition to that I had mistakenly reactivated an old PM training software from 4+ months ago and your companies have very similar names. Your services are far superior, and I am glad to have found you guys and made the switch.
The problem is that I originally had a 90 day PMP Simulator Prep-cast account from 11/25/19 to mid-February 2020 and it expired a few days ago, that was invoice number 4182996 with your company. I have been unable to find out where I can go to get the $39 option to have my access extended for an additional 60 days. As of this morning, I cannot even log in to or find my old account. There appears to be no record of it online. When I try to search by "find ID name" and "by reset password" nothing ever happens.
So this afternoon, about two hours ago, I just went ahead and just decided to create a whole new account and pay the $125 fee all over again. At that point it just seemed like that would be the easiest way to get access since I am not able to find access any other way. After I made the $125+ payment, I received an invoice from you and my bank account was charged, but I was never given an activation number, and it still does not show that I have an account when I try to get logged in online. My hotmail account doesn't seem to allow non automated emails from your system to reach my inbox, so it may be a part of this problem. Please email it to my gmail account. My gmail email address is exactly the same as my hotmail one, just take off "hot" and add a "g" in front of the word "mail". Please advise and many thanks in advance.

Extending the prepcast pmp simulator membership for a month 4 years 2 weeks ago #20175

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Support team has been alerted just now and they should be in touch with your @gmail address.

Update: And I see that you/support were (finally) able to connect via Gmail. So sorry about this. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do if @hotmail decides to not forward our messages to you.
Until Next Time,

My membership got expired recently, can I renew it in May for 2 months? 3 years 11 months ago #20540

• My membership got expired
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Cornelius Fichtner wrote: Support team has been alerted just now and they should be in touch with your @gmail address.

Update: And I see that you/support were (finally) able to connect via Gmail. So sorry about this. Unfortunately, there is very little we can do if @hotmail decides to not forward our messages to you.

My membership got expired recently, can I renew it in May for 2 months? 3 years 11 months ago #20541

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Responding to the previous message from guest user with the name "My membership got expired" : If you have a question about extending your simulator, please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The forum here is intended to discuss PMP topics/knowledge and not technical or customer support issues. Thank you for understanding.

I'm also closing this discussion for further commenting. (Again... if you have a question about your simulator subscription... please contact support).
Until Next Time,
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login