fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Certified - What Now!

PMP Certified - What Now! 5 years 6 months ago #15528

• Rohan Panade PMP
  • Rohan Panade PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Team,
Hope you have good week so far! I am excited and happy to share I successfully completed my PMP exam and have earned PMP Credential...I am PMP Certified!
I will definitely share my experience in Exam Lessons Learned forum and hope it might add value to the community.

However, With the excitement I do have few questions need your help to clarify…

1. When will my PMP certification status be updated on PMI website? ( I have received a copy from prometric testing center with Exam Result Report though will I get a document on how did I actually perform my questions…)
2. When can I receive my certificate?
3. Do I have to renew membership with OSP Precast to be actively involved or its life time…
4. My certificate is valid until 30th Oct 2021… When and what is need to ensure I earned 60 PDU’s instead waiting last year as part of continues learning process.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated!

Warm Regards,
Rohan Panade

PMP Certified - What Now! 5 years 6 months ago #15531

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 607
Rohan,

Congratulations on passing the exam! Here are my answers for you.

1.) certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx has already been updated and your name is listed.
2.) This usually takes 2-6 weeks, depending on how busy PMI is. However, the certificate is 'just a formality'. You may officially put "PMP" behind your name the moment you saw 'Congratulations!" on the exam monitor
3.) Your access to The PM PrepCast Sixth Edition is available to you until PMI changes the exam to the seventh edition about 4-5 years from now. (We close inactive accounts after about 12 months. Just send an email to support and ask them to reopen it). But once the new exam is out, we are required to stop your access to the outdated material.
4. Tip 1: Watch The PM PrepCast Lesson "L00.26: PMI's PDU Secrets" to learn everything about PDUs. Tip 2: Start earning PDUs today! I recommend you start by reading the information I have here: www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu -- There are even two videos explaining how you can earn your PDUs.

Have a great week!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jessica
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login