fbpx

Reply: Questions regarding the PMP course

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Questions regarding the PMP course

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15532

Cornelius Fichtner

Rakshita,

I have two clarifications to what Joe has said:

2. What is the cost?
>> The cost for The PM PrepCast Elite (training and simulator) is $299

4. Once we complete the course, do you help set the exam?
>> Our company does not provide any assistance to you in regards to setting up the exam. You must fill in your exam application on your own and once approved you have to schedule it on your own. PMI has a good article about how the application process works here www.pmi.org/certifications/process
5 years 4 months ago #15526

Joe Pang

rakshita wrote: Hi,

I would like to know:

1. If I am eligible for this course. I have a diploma in business and over 5 years of work experience, 3 years as a project coordinator in a pharmaceutical company and now at a tech company.

Is it a 4-year bachelor degree? Also your title doesn't really matter, do you have the experience managing a project throughout its life cycle?

2. What is the cost?

Personally, I spent $1400 CDN (Prepcast premium, PMBOK Guide, Rita book, Exam booking, Prometric test drive)

3. What is the schedule? Can working people take it part time?

Yes, totally. For me I allocated my study time during nights and weekends

Exam applications are completed through PMI's website. For detailed information please consult the PMI PM Professional Handbook.

Thanks.

5 years 4 months ago #15525

rakshita

's Avatar

Hi,

I would like to know:
1. If I am eligible for this course. I have a diploma in business and over 5 years of work experience, 3 years as a project coordinator in a pharmaceutical company and now at a tech company.
2. What is the cost?
3. What is the schedule? Can working people take it part time?

Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login