fbpx

Reply: prepcast exam simulation progress

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : prepcast exam simulation progress

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15497

Steve Richards

Hi, I agree with Amy. It's best for you to feel comfortable with where you are - going in. It's hard to say / agree with how prepared you feel, it's really how you feel. I can tell you that I scored 76%, 68%, 74%, 71%, 77%, and 68%. I felt comfortable and confident and I did pass on my first try. If you feel like you know the 49 processes and all the formulas, and you are comfortable with both of these, then brush up on your focus areas the day before and be as prepared as you can / feel. I hope this helps.
Steve
5 years 5 months ago #15495

Amy Martinez

Thanks for your inquiry! Those are some pretty good practice test scores! Obviously, I can't say with any certainty if given your practice test scores whether or not you will pass the live exam. I think what is important is that you feel comfortable with the information and feel prepared enough to take the exam. Every individual will be different. For myself, I never had a test score above 70%, but was able to pass the PMP on my first attempt. So I would just say, make sure you feel you have studied the content and feel as prepared as you can be to take the exam.

Thanks,
Amy
5 years 5 months ago #15492

Iqor

's Avatar

For 1600 question overall i got 74% for second time 89%
I'd like to know do i need practice more

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login