fbpx

Reply: free sample test nr2 - ETC calculation...is the answer really correct?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : free sample test nr2 - ETC calculation...is the answer really correct?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15483

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh... and by the way... the feature is called "Live Feedback" because there is a live, certified project manager receiving, reviewing and answering your feedback. We don't mean that there is a real-time, "live" conversation happening.
5 years 5 months ago #15482

Cornelius Fichtner

Krissy,

The Live Feedback button is ALWAYS available. You should see it when you review the detailed explanations for each of the questions at the bottom left. Like you see in this image where the arrow is pointing:

Attachments:
5 years 5 months ago #15476

Krissy V

Thanks...so if I cannot see this "Live feedback button" is it because I am not logged in during US office hours? Due to the time zones I am never going to be ....
Thanks
5 years 5 months ago #15475

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Krissy,

If you have any concerns like this about any of the questions you see in The PM Exam Simulator, then do this:
- Open the exam report (See "My recent results" on the main simulator window)
- Open the question itself (click on the gray button with the question number)
- Click on the Live Feedback button (near bottom left) and then type in your questions/concern

Our team of certified project managers usually responds within a business day.

May I also recommend that you watch our simulator tutorials? You can find them here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials (click on the appropriate tab/heading to see them)
5 years 5 months ago #15474

Krissy V

I am having trouble understanding the logic of the ETC calculation in sample test 2.
The formula shown as result is not the same as it is in the PM formulas for success material
In the PM formulas for success materials it states that the formula is ETC equals EAC-AC where EAC is AC +(BAC-EV)...if you compute based on this none of the answer options are correct
How do you flag questions like this? I understand that you might not be able to do so in the demo version of the exam simulator - will you be able to do so in the paid version?
Thanks for the clarification in advance

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login