fbpx

Reply: Time Management in Exam Simulator / A Practical Application of the Schedule KA

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Time Management in Exam Simulator / A Practical Application of the Schedule KA

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15641

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Megan,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! :)
5 years 4 months ago #15618

Sarah Perrino

Hi Joe,

You mentioned your exam experience that the questions are 1-2 sentences short compared to the Precast? I was wondering did you do all 7 of the practice, the last two seems to be a lot more difficult than the previous ones.
5 years 4 months ago #15609

Sarah Perrino

Congrats Megan! I am going to take my test in two weeks. Hope I studied enough. I do think the Exam Sims are very long, but if you said the actual questions (at least the majority of them) are not that wordy, then I think it's not too bad. I heard my other workers said they have 45 minutes or 1 hour left, you can use the restroom and such. But the Exam Sim kind of makes me a bit nervous.
5 years 4 months ago #15600

Joe Pang

Hi Sarah,

I created my own. What I did was I started by copying and writing down the various equations plus the process groups chart (PMBOK6, pg 25). Do it once everyday and eventually you will remember it by heart.
5 years 4 months ago #15599

Sarah Ola-Kasumu

Hi Joe,
Did you create your own cheat sheet or does PrepCast provide one?
Thanks.
Sarah
5 years 4 months ago #15581

Joe Pang

Megan Soriano wrote: I actually took the exam last Wednesday and passed :)

Out of all the Test Exams that I've taken from various sources, I would say the Exam Sim questions the most similar to the actual exam.

Congrats Megan, so how much time did you have left when you finished answering all the questions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login