fbpx

Reply: Mocks Exams not giving any confidence

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Mocks Exams not giving any confidence

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #16183

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Syed,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam!
5 years 3 months ago #16175

Syed Wasif

Hi Guys,

I passed my exams, thanks for the advice & encouragement.

All the best, Sid
5 years 6 months ago #15335

Amy Martinez

Syed-

I agree with John. I too struggled to get above 70% in all the mock exams that I took leading up to test day. I really focused on the explanations for the incorrect answers and went back to the PMBOK, Rita's and the videos for deeper explanation into the areas where I was struggling. Don't give up! I would suggest setting your exam date as soon as you feel comfortable and work as hard as you can up until that date. If you keep sliding the date. Best of luck to you!
5 years 6 months ago #15334

John Wolverton

Sid - Your story is common to many of us. This is not surprising to most of us. I too had low scores so I hit the flashcards and reviewed those questions I missed. Any area I kept missing I when back to the videos and reviewed again. On test day I passed. Keep pressing forward and if one thing isn't working for you try something different. Best Wishes. jfw
5 years 6 months ago #15333

Syed Wasif

Hi Everyone,

I am taking mock exams these days but I am not constantly hitting 75%plus marks. Out of 6 exams, I got 75% plus in two exams , 69% in three and 55% in two.

I moved from 55% to 75% plus but in recent ones I secured 69%; not getting the confidence to register myself for exams.

I have done the process-wise analysis, it doesn't tell me any specific area to focus.

Any advice

Thanks, Sid

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login