fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Direct and Indirect Costs

Direct and Indirect Costs 5 years 5 months ago #15327

• Noor
  • Noor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
(1). General conditions and home office overhead are examples of what type of costs?

a.Direct
b.In direct
C.Both a and b
d.Contigency

Direct and Indirect Costs 5 years 5 months ago #15328

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Overhead is generally an indirect cost. General conditions are typically project costs not related to actual physical work i.e fees, utilities at the site, superintendent etc. These are items I can still put against the job, whereas my overhead really cannot.

Where did get this question, so we can cite the source?

Direct and Indirect Costs 5 years 5 months ago #15352

• Kathy Castle
  • Kathy Castle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
General Conditions and Home Office expenses are indirect costs. Direct cost are mostly directly related with the production.
Cost classification is very important for project cost management. You can check this resource for direct and indirect cost examples.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login