fbpx

Reply: Agile Practice Guide - Is it required to review

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile Practice Guide - Is it required to review

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15175

Cornelius Fichtner

Deepak

The exam simulator has a total of 1600 questions in 8 exams. Each exam has 200 assigned questions. So if you start exam 1 five times, then you will see the same questions five times, but in a different order.
5 years 6 months ago #15174

Deepak G

Will the test have same set of questions If we repeat the simulator exam. If questions repeat then I may not get the right assessment because of review as I may remember the answers
5 years 6 months ago #15171

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Rawand,

This question has been answered several times in the forum already. Here is the 'official' statement from PMI for you:

"The Agile Practice Guide offers a more comprehensive perspective on agile applications and is a useful resource for gaining a greater understanding of this approach to project management. In-depth knowledge of agile practices is not required for the PMP, though. There could be some agile questions on the PMP exam as we know the practice of agile methods is growing in prominence and project managers need to be equipped to choose the most appropriate approach for their projects. However, any agile related questions would still need to fit within the context of the current PMP exam content outline. That being the case, people should not expect to see in-depth assessment of agile topics on the PMP exam."
5 years 6 months ago #15168

Rawand Amin

Dear All,

I have completed ready the PMBOK guide and was readying the exam prepcast. Just found out that there is another section in the PMBOK on page 758 that cover (Agile Practice Guide). it is about 84 pages.
My question is, how important this section is, do I have to read it all or it is not important for PMI exam?

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login