fbpx

Reply: How to track new questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to track new questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15186

Cornelius Fichtner

Ah. I see what you are referring to. Here are our three offers:

Free Simulators
- 120 questions free PMP practice exam: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...uestions-sample-test
- 60 questions Free PMP Exam Simulator: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simul...e-pmp-exam-simulator

Premium Simulator
- 1,600 questions Premium PMP Exam Simulator: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simulator/
5 years 6 months ago #15185

Rawand Amin

I though the actual number is 120. Question bank?
5 years 6 months ago #15177

Deepak G

Cornelius,
Thanks for the reply.
5 years 6 months ago #15176

Cornelius Fichtner

The exam simulator has a total of 1,600 questions in 8 exams. Each of these 8 exams have 200 assigned questions. So if you start exam 1 first, and then you go to exam 2 you will NOT see the same questions. But if you start exam 1 five times, then you will see the same questions five times but in a different order.
5 years 6 months ago #15173

Deepak G

Cornelius ,
does each exam has different set of questions or questions get repeated.
5 years 6 months ago #15170

Joe Pang

Hi Rawand,

If I may add, remember to take some time to review the questions in between exams. Revisit the questions that you answered incorrectly, and find out why the the answer you chose is wrong, finally strengthen your memory by rereading that particular concept in the PMBOK.

Hope this helps, cheers
Joe

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login