fbpx

Reply: In absence of perp cast exam simulator what should be my plan ; exam on Sep20

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : In absence of perp cast exam simulator what should be my plan ; exam on Sep20

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15117

Deepak G

Shema,
I am not sure if I am allowed to share other references here but try udemy mock tests. Please let me know if you need more info.
5 years 6 months ago #15115

Joe Pang

Those are not bad scores at all. Have a study plan and be disciplined for the next 3 days, I'm sure that will maximize your chance of success.
5 years 6 months ago #15114

Shema Khan

I did 67.5 to 62% ..... :(
5 years 6 months ago #15113

Joe Pang

Hi Shema,

If you need the video lessons, there is an option to download them to your computer for offline viewing.

I'd spend the next 3 hours doing as much mock questions as you can, and review each wrong answers afterwards.

There are other sources of mock exams out there, I recommend doing the 100-question exam from the Oliver Lehmann website.

How did you do on your last 3 mock exams?

Remember to relax and try to stay worry-free prior to the exam, I found that helped alot for me.

Good luck on Sep 20th!
Joe
5 years 6 months ago #15112

Shema Khan

Hi all,

Since the site will be shutting down i won't have prep cast for next 16 hours. What should be my plan for next few hours because my exam is on wed. Sep. 20th MTD 7:30 am. Please share your last 2 day prep which can be done without prep cast exam simulator. I have finished 3 mock test on site so far. I'm supper worried with my execution domain.

In absence of site please email your recommendations.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thx

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login